Sweet and Simple Cinnamon Clove Pancakes to Kick-Start your Day!
Being on a diet and eating healthy should not stop you from enjoying something sweet every now and then! This exquisite recipe allows you to treat yourself to a breakfast that is both tasty and Ideal Protein Phase 1-friendly! These cinnamon clove pancakes are extremely quick and easy to prepare even on the busiest of mornings. They are the perfect meal to feed your sweet tooth and get you energized for the day!
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Pancake
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp. Splenda – depending on your taste and preference
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon or 2 shakes
- 1 tbsp. Ideal Protein Syrup/Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Stir dry ingredients together and add enough water to make a pancake batter consistency -make sure it is not too runny.
- Add a dash of vanilla
- Pour batter into a non-stick pan to the desired pancake size, add a bit of oil and cool on medium heat until golden brown on both sides
- Serve hot with a tbsp. of Ideal Maple Syrup
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.