The Perfect Treat: Ideal Protein Mug Cake Muffins!
These Ideal Protein Chocolatey Caramel Mug Cake Muffins are not only sweet and delicious, they are also extremely simple to make! This Phase 1-friendly recipe is great for when you want to create more than one mug cake for the whole family to enjoy! By making them in the oven on a muffin pan, everyone can be enjoying these delightful Ideal Protein muffins in no time! With this delicious chocolatey caramel mix, they’ll go so fast you’ll wish you had made double the recipe!
- 4 packets of Ideal Protein Caramel Mug Cake
- 1 Tsp. of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix together the Caramel Mug Cake packets with the baking powder.
- Stir in the eggs until mixed.
- Add water.
- Spray a 12 count muffin pan with some nonstick spray.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tray a little over half way (they will raise some while they bake).
- Bake in the for 12-15 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
- Remove and enjoy!
Makes 12 muffins
Ideal Protein Serving Size: 3 muffins
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.