High Protein Savory Tandoori Chicken With Mint And Cilantro
This guilt-free dinner is to die for! Our tandoori chicken recipe will have your mouth watering simply after reading it. With a unique blend of herbs and spices, you will be glad you waited for this chicken to marinate. Both delicious and Phase-1 friendly, our tandoori chicken recipe has become one of our new favorites!
- 1 Pound Chicken (Bone or Boneless)
- 2 tbsp. of garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. of ginger paste
- 2 tsp. of coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp. of cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp. red chili powder (can use more to taste)
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- 2 tbsp. dried or fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. salt (more if preferred)
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. of flank steak or boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- Clean the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces or long strips.
- Mix all the ingredients and massage the herb rub on the chicken evenly.
- Place in a container and cover this with a cling wrap and let it marinate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, set the oven to broil.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick aluminum foil and brush it with oil.
- Directly place the chicken pieces on the dish and broil it for 20-25 min in the preheated oven.
- Turn once after 5 min.
- Keep checking and roast till done.
- Serve with a salad and lemon slices.
- Enjoy this guilt-free yummy high protein dinner
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.