Simple and Healthy Turkey Burger Salad!
Don’t miss a single barbecue this season! This Ideal Protein recipe brings forth the flavor of a delicious summer burger and gives it an Ideal Protein Phase 1-friendly twist! You won’t want to skip out on this turkey burger salad recipe!
- 7 oz. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced with a potato peeler
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. grapeseed oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together ground turkey and garlic powder; make a patty with the turkey (be careful, it’s fragile)
- In a hot non-stick pan with grapeseed oil, add turkey patty and let cook
- Meanwhile, place iceberg lettuce leafs on a plate
- Once turkey burger is well cooked, place it on top of the iceberg lettuce
- Layer cucumber slices and celery slivers on top
- Cover it all with another iceberg lettuce leaf and green onions (the lettuce as a ‘bun’ to the sandwich)
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
7Company is here to make support you all the way through your weight-loss goals! We have one-on-one coaching to watch your progress and delicious meal plans that are both healthy and keep you on track! For more information on the Ideal Protein diet and how you can get started, please visit our website, or give us a call at 571-252-3775.