Our Ideal Protein Bell Pepper Nachos Are The Perfect Party Appetizer!
Fresh ground beef, bell peppers, and some savory ingredients lead to a satisfying dish! Our Ideal Protein Pepper Nachos bring all of those to your table in the easiest way possible! Our Phase 1-friendly meal brings a twist to the classic nachos by using bell peppers as the chip for a delicious, crunchy taste while you fit in your veggies! This meal is the perfect appetizer for your summer parties and events!
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of white pepper
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin
- 10 to 12 small sweet baby bell peppers
- Hot sauce, for taste
- Banana peppers (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat the ground beef, garlic, and other spices in a pan over medium to high heat
- Cook until the meat is no longer pink and then let it simmer in the pan for a few minutes
- Cut the baby bell peppers in half, length-wise, and cut out the middle – does not need to be completely out, depends on preference
- Lay out on a baking stone, or whatever you normally use for food preparation, and spoon the cooked meat into the centers of the bell peppers
- Top with banana peppers and grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Broil for about ten minutes and enjoy!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes and tips for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Call us today to learn more about the Ideal Protein protocol with 7Company!
Visit our recipes blog to discover your new favorite Ideal Protein meal!
Contact a Coach Today!
Try A Bite-Sized Delight with our Egg Cups Recipe!
These scrumptious snacks are perfect for frantic mornings in the household! Bite-sized and on-the-go, this egg cups recipe creates the perfect snack that’s a delicious and healthy way to get your day going! Try them out by following this quick and easy recipe! Enjoy!
- 6-12 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- Onion powder
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with olive oil.
- Break an egg in each cup of the tin. If you like, you can stir each egg to make it scrambled.
- Add a few veggies to each cup and lightly season with garlic powder, onion powder, and sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Give us a call today to learn more about the recipes that we have to offer.