Easy-To-Make Chicken Poppers With A Mouthful Of Flavor!
Eating healthy doesn’t mean giving up the foods that you love! At 7Company, we make sure to give you the best recipes to maintain your Ideal Protein Protocol! This Phase 1-friendly recipe makes for the perfect party appetizer or midday snack! With the perfect mixture of spices and delicious zucchini, these chicken poppers will become a favorite among the whole family!
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 3-4 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cumin (optional)
- Toss chicken with zucchini, green onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper (and cumin, if using)
- Mixture will be quite wet
- To cook on the stovetop:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat
- Use a small scoop or a heaped tablespoon to scoop meatballs into the pan
- Cook 8-10 at a time for about 5-6 minutes on the first side
- Flip and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown and the centers are cooked through
- To bake:
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil or avocado oil into a baking sheet
- Scoop meatballs onto the greased pan
- Drizzle a bit of additional oil over the meatballs
- Bake at 400 degrees for roughly 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through
- If desired, place under the broiler for an additional 2-3 minutes or until browned on top
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, or your favorite Ideal Protein friendly dip!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Our blog makes all of these recipes readily available to you. When it’s time for you to eat a meal and you can’t decide what to make, you can simply go to our blog and pick out a recipe that you’d like to try! We are always adding new ones so be sure to keep checking back. We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary for success.