Marinated Brussels Sprouts – Delicious Hot or Cold!
Brussels Sprouts are one of the most polar vegetables out there – either you love them, or you hate them. With 7Company’s Ideal Protein marinated Brussels sprouts recipe, we’ll turn every opinion about these veggies into a resounding cry for a second serving!
- Generously salted water to cover
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, fresh of about equal size (frozen sprouts also work)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano & thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
1) Bring water to a boil.
2) If using fresh sprouts, trim stem ends and remove outer leaves. Cut an “X” into the core with the tip of a knife (this promotes even cooking).
3) Cook for 6 – 8 minutes until cooked but still bright green.
5) Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
6) Add hot sprouts to marinade, stir several times.
7) Chill for 4 hours before serving.
8) Enjoy this wonderful Phase 1 friendly meal!
At 7Company, we will always supply you with the latest and greatest recipes for your weight loss journey. You don’t have to worry about suffering through with bad tasting diet food because we have tasty options that are still going to push you towards your goal weight! Give us a call today to learn more about the recipes that we have to offer.