Mint And Lemon Blueberry Pudding Recipe
With the weather warming up and the sun shining down on us, add some tang to your summer with our amazing mint and lemon blueberry pudding recipe! This Phase 1-friendly recipe brings together the beautiful aroma of mint with the zesty tang of lemons to give you a delicious pudding to keep you cool and refreshed all summer long!
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Blueberry Pudding Mix
- 1 tsp. of chopped mint
- 1/2 a lemon zest without the white
- (By removing and avoiding the white part of the peel underneath the zest, you are taking out any bitterness the lemon could add to the meal. The zest itself is full of flavor!)
- Prepare the pudding packets as directed.
- Mix in the mint and lemon.
- Let rest for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Take out and savor the refreshing mix of aromas!
Get the best Ideal Protein recipes with 7Company!
At 7Company, we offer the best Ideal Protein recipes to help you look and feel your best. Visit our weight loss blog to get all your favorite Ideal Protein recipes as well as tips and tricks to help you along your weight loss journey! We are always adding new recipes to our recipe blog as well as updates to help keep you on top of your weight loss! We want to ensure that you are getting the best options to make sure that this journey is as enjoyable for you as possible. 7Company truly cares about you and will always offer you the tools necessary to reach your weight loss goals!